Drug Rehab Programs at Alcohol Addiction Help Center
Drug addiction leaves addicts feeling trapped and helpless, but no matter how impossible it might seem, substance addiction is beatable, and Drug Recovery Center Clarksville has the personnel and experience to help those ready to end the cycle of abuse. It’s been scientifically established that drug dependency is an illness and should be treated with the same medical scrutiny as diseases like cancer. Our highly trained professionals specialize in implementing our drug rehab programs, providing customized treatment plans that give each one of our clients the optimum level of care. It is time to let go of the suffering and take the first step to obtaining sobriety by contacting Alcohol Addiction Help Center.
What Is Drug Addiction?
Most people begin to use drugs casually, but quickly discover that they want more drugs, more often just to function normally. The desire to avoid extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, which intensify as drug abuse increases in quantity and frequency, keeps people abusing drugs. Drug addiction center provides treatment for both the physical or psychological dependence that develops because of legal and illegal drug abuse, which together comprise the disease of drug addiction.
- Physical dependency is a result of repeated drug use that has disrupted communication between nerve cells in the brain, making drug use the only way to stimulate pleasure-giving brain chemicals.
- Psychological dependency usually takes longer to establish, and longer to treat. It occurs when the addict feels that they must have the drug to feel happy or normal, and the thought of not using the drug causes stress and anxiety.
To treat addiction successfully and comprehensively, it is necessary to address both the physical and the psychological dependence on drugs. To help put an end to their struggles, addicts will need a skilled, passionate staff of specialists who have the dedication and patience to work with them. At alcohol detoxification rehabilitation, we provide:
- group and individual counseling
- structured physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- aftercare support
- beautiful, luxurious affordable accommodations
Our programs are also created individually, to accommodate every patient’s particular requirements and to offer them the best chance for success. Unlike other rehab facilities, we are committed to the highest level of personalized care, and we utilize a variety of fact-based, healthy, reasonably priced therapies to satisfy the diverse needs of all our patients.
Our Drug Rehab Programs
In rehab, or rehabilitation, a person:
- withdraws from their drug of addiction
- participates in various sorts of therapy that help the person understand their dependency
- analyze their excuses for using drugs or alcohol
- begin behavioral adjustments that support sobriety
- discover ways to prevent relapses and temptation
A team of recovery experts oversees each aspect of recovery that Tennessee Drug Recovery Center manages, such as:
- medical care
- life skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- introduction to self-help and support groups
- treatment of psychological problems and emotional problems
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Alcohol Addiction Help Center Treats Addiction
By combining inpatient and outpatient treatment, we can provide around-the-clock supervision with freedoms that allow the patient a chance to reintegrate with society. While living in beautiful, comfortable residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and individual therapy
- behavioral modeling treatment
- support group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- trips to the gym every day
- various social activities
Alcoholic Treatment Addiction‘s recovery professionals are available at 931-910-2783 to provide additional information regarding rehab centers, the effects of drug abuse, or substance abuse in general.