Call 931-910-2783 For Information on Treatment Programs
Our treatment center in the Clarksville, TN area helps addicts kick their substance addiction and gives them a chance to build a better life for themselves. We are here to assist people who have had enough and are ready to achieve their sobriety goals. Patients have full access to a wide range of rehabilitation treatment programs including:
- detox with medical supervision, when necessary
- personalized addiction treatment programs
- group and individual counseling
- healthy diversions and physical activities
- great living accommodations
- 24-hour supervision and care
Call 931-910-2783 to talk to an addiction treatment specialist, and start recovery today.
Our Certified Rehab Treatment Programs
There are plenty of conventional and experimental methods used to treat substance abuse these days, but there is one thing most scientists, psychiatrists and health-care specialists agree on when it comes to substance addiction rehab: therapy plans must be totally unique for every person.
A successful rehab depends on how well an individualized treatment plan addresses their particular circumstances. Even people who use the exact same drug don’t always benefit from the same kind of therapies. This means that any legal, medical, psychological, job-related or social issues must be taken into account. Our staff puts together super-effective treatment plans that depend on thorough examination and observation of the patient and can be regularly adjusted and corrected when necessary to satisfy the patient’s developing needs. The types of therapies used during rehab differ, but most patients will receive a blend of:
- group and/or individual therapy
- medical services
- family therapy
- parenting instruction
- vocational instruction
- behavioral therapies
What Types of Rehabilitation Treatment Programs Are Available?
Depending on the individual’s needs, various levels of rehabilitation treatment programs are available. An addict who has been sober for many years may relapse and their degree of treatment is very different from an individual that has been habitually using for a long time.
- When care happens in a hospital or medical clinic, it is called inpatient treatment, and generally includes both detoxification and rehabilitation services. As inpatient treatment starts to be less routine, these facilities specialize in offering medically supervised detoxification. Patients are urged to continue directly to rehabilitation after utilizing the detox
- Outpatient treatment normally occurs in health clinics, counselor’s offices, community medical clinics or in residential programs with outpatient services. Clients in outpatient treatment can still live at home and travel to a rehab facility for a few hours a day.
- Our treatment center specializes in residential treatment, which combines the best parts of inpatient and outpatient care. Clients are conveyed to a facility for treatment and daily support meetings while living in upscale, residential accommodations. Addicts who participate in this approach are better prepared to face the pressures and temptations of life when they leave rehab, having relearned the best way to function in society.
Let Our Professionals Help You!
Substance addiction is devious and makes people think they have no options, but with the help of experts and encouragement of friends and family members, recovery is possible. Treatment center rehab treats all manner of drug abuse problems and can assist patients who are suffering from other psychological or emotional problems. If you or someone you love is in need of residential treatment, give us a call at 931-910-2783 today.