Find Help For Addiction in the Clarksville, TN Area
Rehabilitation, or rehab, is a course of treatment that helps addicts come to terms with their addiction, teaches them to recognize and avoid triggers that cause them to use drugs or alcohol, and shows them how they can start a new life in recovery. To find help for addiction in the Clarksville, TN area, come to our center. We address the specific physical, psychological, social, medical, vocational and emotional needs of all of our patients. We also customize treatment plans and offer a healthy, caring environment for addicts who are ready to begin the process of recovery. Take the first step and call us at 931-910-2783 today.
Services Offered at Our Treatment Center
Unfortunately, being labeled an “addict” is a stigma most people want to avoid, so they try to hide their problems with substance dependency from the rest of the world. This has negative effects on the addict, as well as family and loved ones. In circumstances such as these, an intervention might be the easiest way to get an addict to enter rehabilitation. Intervention program rehab can recommend a therapist or an interventionist (an intervention professional) to supervise the intervention itself. Interventions are essential for everybody concerned and the advantages include:
- providing a safe setting
- helping people to communicate their fears and frustrations
- getting an addict to enter treatment
Like intervention, detox should not be mistaken for treatment, and it’s very important to be aware that detox won’t “cure” an addict of their dependency. Detox, or detoxification, is a great first step to recovery and helps the addict safely and quickly withdraw from the substance(s) they are dependent on, sometimes with the aid of medication. There are two methods of detoxification:
- Social detoxification is a process that is completed in a residential or outpatient program and incorporates instructing and preparing an addict for rehabilitation.
- Medically supervised detoxification (or medically supervised withdrawal) will take place in a hospital or inpatient facility where the addict’s withdrawal is guided by a nurse or medical doctor.
Our facilities can provide either type of detox depending on the requirements of the patient. Our treatment center provides rehab for people at all levels of addiction, whether they have only started showing indications of addictive behavior or if they are chronic users. The rehab programs include, but aren’t limited to, treatment for:
- opiates (heroin, codeine)
- prescribed drugs (pharmaceuticals, hydrocodone, oxycodone)
- designer drugs (bath salts, many stimulants)
- crystal meth
For the most potent course of rehabilitation, program addiction evaluates how profound the dependency is, considers contributing psychological components (including co-occurring disorders) and determines what path to recovery will be the most effective for each and every client.
Find Help For Addiction Immediately
Patients at our treatment center rehabilitation’s residential treatment programs can expect care that combines the best aspects of inpatient and outpatient rehab, such as:
- 24/7 supervision
- access to the clinical team
- luxurious, home-like facilities
- contact with real-world scenarios and challenges
Because every patient’s rehabilitation plans are personalized to meet their particular needs, every patient’s plan is different. However, patients should expect to take part in the following kinds of rehabilitation:
- group or one-on-one therapy
- behavioral modeling programs
- daily recovery support meetings
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
If you or someone you love is in need services such as detox, inpatient rehab, residential treatment or intensive outpatient treatment, give us a call at 931-910-2783 now.